Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Skates

 Ice skates are a fun alternative to a Christmas wreath for your front door decor.
I like to use a colorful cording for the shoe laces and sometimes even add glitter
to the whole shoe. Just glue a piece of styrofoam inside and begin adding
embellishments until you are happy with the way it looks. I like to tie the skates
together first before I begin decorating. Hot gluing the pieces to the styrofoam
will make it more secure.
 



This is a pair that I sold at the boutique a few weeks ago.

It is currently one of the things that I enjoy making the most.
It sort of reminds me of the flower arranging class I
took in college that I loved. (Those were the days!)

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...