Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wreath in a Frame

There have been many Christmas wreaths created by frames the past
few years on Pinterest. I will have a few examples for you after I show
you how I combined a wreath and a frame to create something that could
be displayed throughout the year. I also used one of my favorite materials
to work with--book pages!!

   I started with a light brown wood frame
and gave it a distressed look with white
paint and sand paper.
 
The wreath was styrofoam and I began
by covering it with some jute I had on hand.
I created I pinwheel sort of flower with
six petals and used a vintage button for the
center.
It is attached to the frame with black lace.
I was thinking of putting chicken wire behind that.
What do you think?
 
Here are some nice alternatives to the traditional wreath.
If you don't have an old frame, Goodwill does!
 
 
Have a merry, merry day!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...