Monday, December 23, 2013

Twelve Days of Christmas in Cross Stitch

I did a lot of cross stitch many years ago when my children were little. I
thought it was out of style but  currently there are many patterns on
Pinterest. So I thought I'd show you the Twelve Days of Christmas cross
stitch hangings I made probably close to 40 years ago. I don't put them
out every year but decided to this year with the family home for the
holidays. The fun is about to begin! Our son and daughter-in-law are here
and our daughter and son-in-law will arrive tomorrow.



five golden rings
 

 
eleven pipers piping


I used 3M Command adhesive hooks
on the inside of the door.
Just use them upside down!

 
 
Do you need some last minute gift tags?
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...