Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Holiday Boutique is Finally Here

The Holiday Boutique starts tonight! I apologize for being MIA for so long but
thanks for sticking with me. This is kind of like getting ready for a wedding for
a whole year and now finally, suddenly it is here, and lasts for three days. We
set up the display that my amazing son-in-law crafted for me, keeping in mind
that it had to be a no-brainer to assemble! He did a great job. Even with a car
and a truck packed full, I still have more stuff to take up today. My vintage
snowman on the right sidebar is one of the items.

I am trying to deglitter the house, but that is not an easy task if you ever work
with it. I see some on my husband's face every one in a while and try not to
giggle! It only looks good in the right places, not on leather couches and Indian
rugs. It is kind of like that green Easter grass that used to show up everywhere!

I'll take pictures--promise.

I'm praying my load is light coming home. I could use your prayers too!

Hope all is well with each and every one of you.

 
"Friends create the world anew
each day. Without their loving
care, courage would not suffice
to keep hearts strong for life."
--Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...