Monday, September 16, 2013

The Eiffel Tower--My First Glimpse

So I finally looked at my pictures from our trip. Here are my very
first pictures of the Eiffel Tower, which for me was a dream come true.

We took the train from London for a one-day trip to Paris and from
there had a guided tour by City Discovery. I highly recommended it
if that fits your needs. We left at 7:00 AM and with the one-hour time
change arrived in Paris at 10:00 AM. We toured the city and then our first
stop was the Eiffel Tour. They had sent an email a few weeks prior saying
we were not going to be able to go up into it due to work on the lifts, but
WE DID!
 
I adore black and white photos.
Hope you like them.











 
I can't believe the photographer
(we won't mention any names)
cut off the top of the Tower?)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 GETTING CLOSER
 


 
 
 
More to come!
 
Have a wonderful Monday.
 
Out of town company is arriving today
and staying a week,
so I don't know how much computer time I
will have.
(Sigh. I need some energy pills!)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...