Friday, August 30, 2013

Au Revoir

I have the best friends! I showed you the Paris tote bag that one of
them made for me in preparation for my trip. We leave for London
tonight! Now another friend, a very talented paper crafter and jewelry
maker, made this concertina book for me using several die cuts.




 It is absolutely a work of art!
 
And from another friend, who has been to Paris,
I received this lovely trinket in the mail...
 
 
It is postcard size and I love it! I think it's the start of
 my Eiffel Tower collection.
It may be inspiration for future craft projects also!
 
By the way, we got an email from our tour guide
telling us that they are doing ongoing maintenance on
one of the lifts and due to time constraints of
the tour that we will be on, we will not be
able to go to the top of the Tower!
I am so bummed out!
 
Au revoir...
see you in about two weeks!
 
 
 
P.S. I'm excited about London and Amsterdam too,
don't get me wrong!

1 comment:

  1. Do you really want to climb all those steps????
    It is very high and, although there are landings to rest about halfway up, would be a nightmare to climb.......guess you will just have to go back again.
    Alternatively you could visit the roof of La Defense - fantastic views from there, right through to the Sacre Coeur.
    Just a thought.
    Enjoy the trip anyways, I,m praying the weather will hold for you.
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...