Friday, May 10, 2013

T-Shirt Flowers


Yesterday I cut a few inches off off a T-shirt that I just wear around
the house. I was just getting ready to throw the strip in the trash,
when I thought...

 
I could make some flowers out of this!
 
(It doesn't take much to excite me!)
 
 
So in about half an hour today, I came up with these...
 
 
 
I don't know how I will use them yet, but I am
pretty sure you will see them on a future wreath!
 
The rolled rosettes are made using THIS technique,
one of many found all over blogland.
 
The loopy flower tutorial can be found HERE.
This is the same technique I used to make my T-shirt necklace--
just without the button in the center.
 
 
 Freebie Friday
 
Two big events this month--
Mother's Day and Graduations
and here's some printables for both.
 
 
 
 

 Mother's Day card @ 86 Lemons
(link seems a little cranky today)
 


3 graduations cards @ No Biggie
 
Vintage graduate @ The Vintage Moth
 
 
Tomorrow I HOPE to start
new feature for my mah jongg readers
Come back and see.
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...