Monday, May 6, 2013

My Best Kitchen Tip of All Time--How to Store Plastic Lids

I just receive an email from a blogger in Sweden who did a post today
on how to store plastic containers and featured my idea on her blog.

It is my original idea for storing container lids
in a dish rack that I shared back in September, 2011.
What I did not mention in that post is that since it is in a lower cabinet
you can push it back in with your foot!
Little did I know when I shared this idea that it would become so popular.
I have received several notifications from bloggers all over the world who have
asked for permission to share this idea on their blog.
How fun to know that it has made it all the way to Europe!
 Here is the link if you would like to see Linn's blog and other
storage container ideas.
Have a wonderful Monday.
Do you have a kitchen tip to share?

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I always have trouble finding ways to store lids...right now they are stuffed in a cardboard box under the sink..lol :) Thanks for sharing this! Glad it's spreading so much.
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!I am new from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow me back! Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen this idea around and I think it's brilliant. I'm thinking of storing my pot lids this way.
    Stopping by from Clean and Scentsible.

    Angela
    angsays.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius! Do you know every time I need a lid I'm on the brink of a cussing meltdown?

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...