Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Have a {Simply} Marvelous Birthday

I hope you had a great Memorial Day week-end.

I am using a different computer for the summer that gives me
fits, so I hope that I stay sane and don't throw it through the
wall! If my blog is a little sporadic, it is because of temporary
insanity and I'll try to get it back as soon as possible!

Just an overly simple birthday card that I have for you today.

The paper is wrapping paper that I bought in Italy.

I overheard one of the men say, "Why is she buying
wrapping paper here? She can buy wrapping paper
at Walmart." 

Men just don't understand!

The ovals are from two different Spellbinders sets, and
yes, the aqua one IS cut off on the left side.

I used the scor-pal to dry emboss two lines on the
right edge of the green card base, and...

there you have it.

The stamp is an oldie from Stampendous.
But it is one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...