Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Crabmeat Party Pizza


Crabmeat Party Pizza
is an appetizer that is very easy to put together,
requires only a few ingredients,
and always seems to go over well.
 

  
Here's how you put it together:
 
  1.  Start with a round plate, about the size of a dinner plate.
2.  Spread 8 oz. brick of cream cheese over the bottom of the plate.
3.  Spread chili sauce over the cream cheese, generously.
4. Drain a can of crabmeat and layer over the chili sauce. 
5. Sprinkle chopped parley over the top and chill well.
6.  Serve with crackers. I like Ritz, but whatever you prefer. 
 
 
Last but not least, let me say thank you for the kind comments left on yesterday's
post. They are greatly appreciated. You have no idea how much it means to me
to know that I have friends out there that I have never met other than through my
blog. It makes it all worthwhile. 

 
"We need people in our lives
with whom we can be as open
as possible. To have real conversation
with people may seem such a simple,
obvious suggestion, but it involves
courage and risk."
--Thomas Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...