Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas

Are you looking for a unique Valentine gift for someone?
Just a little something? You don't want to spend a lot of
money and you may even have a little time to put something
together if it is easy?

Here's a few suggestions that meet all those criteria:

 
Coffee Cozy @ Second Chance to Dream
All it takes is a trip to the Dollar Store
This cozy could also go around a candle.
 
 
 
14 Printable tags @ Six Sister's Stuff
Pun on words tags to attach to goodies--
You make my heart bubble over.
I'm nuts about you!
You are sodamazing!
I'd be so mixed up without you!
and more.
 
 
 
Printable @ Serendipity Refined
Poem by E.E.Cummings
"I carry your heart with me
I carry it in my heart...
 
 
 
52 Things I Love About You @ Craftster
Come on--we can all think of 52!
Wacky or sweet--here's some ideas!
 

 
 
 
 
Valentine's Day Egg in a Basket @ Reclaiming Provencial
Start the day out with a little love!


 
 I Was Soapin' You'd Be My Valentine @ My Digital Creations
with free printable tag!
for teacher, friend, neighbor

Next week I'll give you some printable Valentines
so you won't even have to go out and buy them!
Never fear!

I hope you enjoyed this post.
Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...