Friday, February 8, 2013

For All Your Valentine Needs

I have been looking for my camera to post some pictures of
cards that I have been making this week but I still have not
put my hands on it! So I had to forego the pictures in order
to get them in the mail on time! Excuses, excuses, I know!
Hope it shows up soon. I very much dislike misplacing things!

So I am just going to jump right into sharing several valentines
that you can print off and send to just about everyone you know
without spending a dime! All it takes is a little paper, a printer,
and some ink! Hope you will find something here that you can use!


     I (heart) U Valentine @ Oopsey Daisy
Different color options,
and can also frame
 
Owlie Valentines @ A Fanciful Twist
 
Woodland creatures Valentines @ Secret Agent Josephine
 
Love notes @ Printable Decor 
 
 
Children's Valentines @ One Charming Party
 
Vintage Valentines @ Altered Stuff
 
 
A collection of Victorian Valentines @ Hubpages
 
 
Valentine love certificates in 4 designs @
UPDATED TO PRINT FOR 2013

100 Clever sayings and how to use them @
C.R.A.F.T.


 
 Love Bug Valentine @ Caramel Potatoes


Sweet Valentine's Day love sayings @
Wishes Quotes

Have a wonderful week-end.

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love a beautiful valentine card? I have a big collection of them. Not only valentine, but birthday cards and a lot more cards. I love to collect them.

    Ahana
    Happy Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether it is Africa, Antarctica or Asia love quotes for her will definitely impress everybody irrespective of race, creed or religion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. valentine 2017 messages On this event many people tell that what is in their heart. They want to impress and win their lover’s heart.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...