Friday, January 11, 2013

To A Brillant New Year

 
 
 
Most people don't expect to receive a New Year's card,
so I thought I'd send a few to some out-of-town folks.
 
When I saw this digi stamp on Create with TLC,
I thought it was just too clever not to use on a few
cards.
 
The yellow base is pre-made by DCWV, layered
on black glossy cardstock.
 
The designer paper is an oldie from my stash.
I hadn't planned to off-set it, but I liked it best
that way after experimenting with various layouts. 
 
 
Freebie Friday
 
Blogger is not allowing me to upload any pictures from
the web this week. I hope they get the problem fixed soon!
 
So I will just leave you with a list of
 
101 Free Valentine Printables
Sorry for no pictures of what they are, but this is
the best I can do today.
 
You can find it on
 
 
Kim has put together a fabulous list of everything you will need
for Valentine parties,
teacher gifts, banners,
decorating your home,
sending vintage and cute valentines,
and so much more.
 
Everything is handmade
and very easy!
You don't have to be
a real crafter to pull them off!
 
You may not have your Christmas decorations
put away yet, but it's already time to
think about the next holiday!
 
Get your FREE Valentine Printables today!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...