Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Monday's Child Is Fair of Face

Yesterday our first born was thirty-nine years old! And she was born
on a Monday too. I remember it so well. One of the most special days
of my life. Anyone who has experieced motherhood knows the feeling.

Please indulge me for a moment while I introduce you
to this amazing lady.




This is Kristin celebrating her birthday yesterday
on the beach in Kawaii.
Not a bad place to be!
They are very fortunate to have good friends
 who reside there!
 



 
She and her husband, Jon,
are river guides in the Grand Canyon.
Here are two pictures taken of her there.
 
 

 
She is a botanist and a natural healer. 

 
She is a wife and soul mate.
Married May 9, 2009
in Gila Hot Springs, New Mexico
 
Kristin and Jon
 
 
 She is always up for an adventure.
(Showing her parents Bryce Canyon)



She is an artist
and an author.

She is a friend of the Hopi Indians
and writes grants for them
to help them preserve their native language.

She inspires me every time I am with her.
She is an inspiration to everyone she meets.

Monday's Child is Fair of Face.
Monday's Child is beautiful inside and out.

Do you know what day of the week you were born?
Click Here to find out!

Mondays' Child is fair of face,
Tuesday's Child is full of grace,
Wednesday's Child is full of woe,
Thursdays Child has far to go,
Friday's Child is loving and giving,
Saturday's Child works hard for a living,
But the child born on the Sabbath Day,
Is fair and wise and good and gay.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Donna,
    I found your blog today from a Pinterest link. I love your card making ideas, book recommendations and the many beautiful photos! I kept scrolling back to see what else you had posted. Well, I know this woman! Kristin was a guide for our trip down the Colorado through Grand Canyon last summer. We enjoyed our time with her and Jon and all the wonderful folks from AZRA. I'm Mary and my husband is Martin. We live in San Diego. We hiked out and said goodbye to Kristin in July. Please let her know we send our best wishes to her and Jon. Seeing this photo was a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...