Thursday, January 10, 2013

Book Recommendations

I have another book recommendation for you today.

Last week I told you about Cathedral of the Sea which I have since finished
and really enjoyed.


Last evening I just finished Mary, by Janis Cooke Newman, a fictional account


of Mrs. A. Lincoln, written in her words, during the time she was committed
to the insane asylum following her husband's assassination. It goes back and
forth between that time and well before she met Mr. Lincoln, as she refers to
him inthe book. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

 
From ReadingGroupGuides.com

 
Here's our annual list of our 25 new favorite book titles for book club discussions for 2012, gathered by the editors of ReadingGroupGuides.com. See if your group agrees with our choices, and make your own list of favorites!


























· Best of List: Ongoing Favorites

· 2012

· Here's our annual list of our 15 ongoing favorite book titles for book club discussions for 2012, gathered by the editors of ReadingGroupGuides.com. See if your group agrees with our choices, and make your own list of favorites!http://www.readinggroupguides.com/findaguide/best_of_ongoing.asp















 
How many of these books have you read?
(I've read 6 on the first list and 5 on the second.)
 
What is your favorite book?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna !
    Thanks for the visit and kind comment.
    I'm reading Henry James ( Portrait of a Lady ) for now and read two of your list and others two of Tatiana de Rosnay. All my books are in French but I've read some in Portuguese too.
    Have a nice day.
    Hug
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...