Friday, December 14, 2012

A Christmas Invitation

A while back I mentioned that I was working on a Christmas invitation
for one of my friends. Here it is...




I was browsing through the gallery over at
Splitcoaststampers.com as I often do when I
found a card made by Lynn Pratt.
 
Although her door template was the entire
front of her card, I chose to frame it
on a black card base.  
 
 
I used half of a jewelry tag for the door plate
and colored it with a gold Marvy metallic marker.
The door knob is a gold rhinestone"--love those
packets from the dollar bins at Michaels!
 
The wreath is made with a 3/4" circle punch FIRST--then
punch the SU scalloped punch around it--NOT THE OTHER
WAY AROUND!
 
More embellishments and there you have it.
 
The inside is pretty straight forward with
the computer-generated information backed
with a pretty scrapbook paper peeking out behind the white paper.
 
Check out Lynn's blog, Stamp-n-Design,
for more great templates and ideas!
 
 
Freebie Friday
 
 
Holiday treat bag @
 
 
 
Candy-making boxes @
 
 
 
Vintage butterfly clipart @
 
 
 
2013 Victorian Calendar @
 
 
 
GIFT IDEA
Put gum balls in a clear ornament and print out--
Blowing Christmas Wishes Your Way @
 
 
Have a wonderful week-end!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...