Tuesday, October 16, 2012

How To Tuesday

How about some How To's today?


 
How To Have a Successful Yard Sale @
The Mother Huddle
(It's that time of year!)



How To Kill Poison Ivy @
Ask Anna
(A popular pin on my pinboard!)



How To Survive a Heart Attack When Alone @
Medimiss
(Not a pleasant thought, but wouldn't you like to know?)



How To Frost a Cake the Right Way @
Whiz Kid
(Do your cakes look like this?)



How To Hang a Picture Collage @
My Birdie Secrets



How To De-Seed A Pomegranate @
The Burlap Bag
(If you like pomegranates, read the comments
for some interesting suggestions.)


I'm working fast and furious on the CRAFT BOUTIQUE
just two weeks away!

I'm ready for it to be OVER
so I can get on with my LIFE!

Do you have a good tip for us today?
We'd love to hear it.
Everyone loves a good tip.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna! So, where and when is the boutique? I pinned the Photo Arrangement article! Great tip - thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...