Wednesday, September 12, 2012

You Are Special to Someone

 
Here's what came out of the scrap bag today--gingham ribbon.
Used on a simple birthday card--I know I saw this idea somewhere.  
The sentiment is an old one by Hero Arts and it is
layered on purple even though it looks black.
The deckle edge is made with a deckled-edge ruler
by Plaid--I really should use it more often.
It's pretty handy.
I popped it up by using dimensionals.
 
 
To start,  I ran a strip of double stick tape down the card to
secure the ribbon strips, then put a piece of regular tape over the top.
Be careful of the length so you're not scrambling to cover it up!
That's why I had to add the aqua border but I rather like it.
It might have been too plain without it.
 
And there you have it.
Nothing great, but just like the outfits you put together,
some are better than others.


1 comment:

  1. Now this looks like a card I could actually make! I just can't seem to make a card that looks good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...