Tuesday, September 4, 2012

How To Tuesday

I hope you had a good holiday week-end. We had out-of-town
company--the reason for my lack of blogging. I thought I would be
able to sneak away to my computer, but you know how that goes
once the activity starts. So I guess Labor Day Week-end sort of
marks the end of summer--where did it go? Not weather-wise here
in Arizona, though. The heat will continue until the middle of October,
and then turn marvelous!

I have some good How To's for you today. Email me at 2realtors@cox.net
or leave a comment if you want me to find out how to do something for
you.

   How To Substitute Butter For Vegetable Oil in a Brownie Mix @


How To Make a Mosquito Trap Out Of a Soda Bottle @


How To Produce More Green Peppers on Your Plants @


3 Ways to Make Your Own Reusable Gel Ice Packs @
(Great website!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...