Thursday, September 27, 2012

How To Remove the Center Crease In Fabric

Pin It
In preparation of a project I'm working on, I needed a piece of fabric--
ironed flat, NO CREASES! I have used this little trick over the years
to remove the center crease from fabric--you know, the one that is
pressed well into the fabric by the manufacturers.



It works every time, so I thought I would share it with you.
 
 
 
Put White Vinegar on a piece of cloth
and saturate the crease line.
 
 
 
Iron well.
You may need to use steam, depending on the fabric.
 
 
 
I have pulled the iron just to the right of where the crease--was!
Just another use for that amazing White Vinegar that
you may not have heard of before!
 
If this technique will work on this crease, it will work on any crease!
 
Here are some other articles on white vinegar uses:
 
 
What is your best white vinegar tip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...