Monday, September 17, 2012

A New Week

Our adult children are visiting this week so my time at the computer will be
limited. I can guarantee that there will be a lot of good cooking going on, so
I hope to bring you a new recipe or two. All four of  them are wonderful
cooks! Don and I are definitely spoiled when they are around. We just sit
back and watch them chop, chop, chop, and put together delicious meals!

I did have a few cards in the works, though, so I just finished them up this
morning while  the rest of the clan was busy doing other things.


Two cards from a designer pack that had coordinating embellishments--
labels, borders, etc.

I stamped the PSA Thank You sentiment on the label and added
the flower on the first card. 

On the second card, the bottom half needed something, so I 
added copper twine, which I think was just right.

And there you have it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...