Friday, August 10, 2012

Vintage Spool Necklaces

Here's a sneak peak at one of my craft boutique items...

Vintage Spool Necklaces


I made them in four different colors--
blue, pink, green, and lavender.
The spool is 1-1/4" long.

A fun little gift for a sewer or quilter.


Freebie Friday

Sew Very Happy @
(white space is a border,
5 color options)


Clip art vintage pin cushion @
(black and white also)


Dress form collage digital stamp @


Measure Twice @
2 versions


Vintage thread labels @

I hope you have a wonderful week-end.

We're setting record heat temperatures here in Phoenix!

Sharing my necklace at:


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty spool necklaces! So clever! Great freebies (I just wish I could sew!). Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a lot of crafts over the years and I have to say that is a very clever idea! Thanks for linking with me at Say It Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...