Saturday, August 18, 2012

Untie the Ribbons

Sorry to be MIA this week. It's been a busy one with unexpected
events interfering with my free time. I hate when that happens,
don't you?

This is a card that I forgot to show you around the time we went
back to Illinois for the family reunion. It's using a piece of Basic Grey
paper that is too pretty to cover up, so I worked around the design.
I suppose you notice I do that a lot.


The saying is one of my very favorites. I believe it is from a set that
Verve came out with several years ago. I don't have the packaging
any more so I can't tell you for sure. Not only is it a lovely sentiment,
but in my opinion,  it is very versatile and can be used for many
occasions, or just left blank inside and used as a note card.

I stamped the saying in brown since that is how I interpreted the color
in the design. It fit perfectly in an oval scalloped punch, and the next size
punch accented the piece.

Of course, I had to find a way to incorporate a ribbon and bow
into my design!

And there you have it! 

Have a wonderful week-end.
Thank you for stopping by.
    

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card :) You still have time to link itup at Say It Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...