Tuesday, August 14, 2012

How To Tuesday

It's How To Tuesday and I have some great tips for you today.
Some of today's tips are not necessarily ones you hope that you
have to use, but if the occasion were to arise, the information
sure would be good to have on hand. You can always come back
here to How To Tuesday.

I cannot guarantee that these tips will work for you. All I can say
is that they worked for someone--and that someone felt comfortable
enough to endorse them on their blog.



How to Remove Acrylic Paint FromYour Clothes
(even once it's dried) @ Claudine Hellmuth




How I Fixed My iPhone After It Fell in the Toilet @



How to Get a Terrible Smell Out of
Your Refrigerator with Crumpled Up
Newspaper (change every few hrs.--
recommended by a plumber after
nothing else worked) @



How to Make Your Oven Door Sparkle @

Mind-Blowing Coloring Mixing and
Bag Filling Technique @
Dollar Store Crafts
(video)


Have you tried any of these?
Do you have a different technique that works for you?

We'd love to hear about it!



2 comments:

  1. Well, Donna, I've learned something new today! My oven door has never looked better, thank you very much! And my daughter (age 12) took a cake decorating class and has been playing around a bit, so we were thrilled to see that video re: icing in plastic wrap before putting it into the bag. Great tips! Now let's hope I don't drop my phone in the toilet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy,
    I am thrilled that you have been able to use some of these tips. thanks so much for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...