Monday, August 20, 2012

High Heel Shoe Template

Our daughter-in -law is having a birthday in a week and I
always enjoy making her a unique card. Last year her card
was tied to her career with BP and her love of music. You can
find it HERE.

Hema (pronounced HAY-ma) is very high fashion, so this year
I decided to go with that theme. I used the high heel shoe template
from Cardmaking Paradise that I had pinned just for this occasion.
I don't know how she, or any one, can wear the high heels that they
are showing these days, but more power to them. Anything for fashion!

The card folds along the left and is the same on the back.
I traced the entire card on a white card base, then layered
the three pieces on top. 

There are so many great "shoe sentiments" 
available these days, 
like "A girl can never have too many shoes."

Do you have any of them?

This would make a great girl friend card,

4 comments:

  1. FAB-U-LOUS!! Donna...she will LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am out A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND HAVE UNSUBSCRIBED -- i WILL BE BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Donna, that is one classy shoe card! I don't have any shoe sentiments but I'm loving that card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Donna with a nice choice of paper and I'll let others wear these heals while I stick to my sneakers so I can stay in an upright position!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...