Friday, August 3, 2012

A Simple Thank You

It seems as if I can never have enough thank you notes on hand.
I don't know about you, but I still love to send a hand written note,
and a hand made card is just icing on the cake as far as I'm concerned.
It gives me a feeling of satisfaction, even though I don't know if all
recipients appreciate them.  I'm not one that thinks an email thank you is
sufficient in most cases--that is just too easy, though better than nothing,
for sure.

This thank you was made with Basic Grey designer paper and
 a Michael's $ stamp...

  
... a few punches and ribbon from my stash.
Size--4-1/4" x 5-1/2"


Freebie Friday



2013 Write-In Calendar @



Kokeshi Doll Stationery set @




Thank you tags, labels, or stickers @


Are you selective about the hand-made cards
you send?
Do you send them only to people you know will appreciate them?

1 comment:

  1. So Cute! I am heading to Michael's tomorrow to find that sweet stamp. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...