Thursday, August 30, 2012

A One layer Card Set

During the summer months we are fortunate to be able to
escape the worst of the heat in Phoenix and spend some
time in the tall pines in Show Low, AZ.

I love to pull out a very old Stampin' Up set and make
some of these one layer cards to give as hostess gifts.
I believe it is called Pinecones. I made a set for a friend
a few years ago and she asked me to make her some more.

  I used Staz-On Forest Green and Timber Brown.
I used my Stamp-a-ma jig for the placement of the sentiment,
which is also by Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice set of card -- perfect coming from the Sho Low area~ :)

    I am back and all signed up. Any luck finding that matchbox die???

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a chic christmas card

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...