Sunday, July 29, 2012

Top 10 Popular Pins

Pinterest does something pretty cool. At the end of the week, I receive an email
letting me know which ideas that I have pinned have been repinned the most times
by others. It is kind of  fun to see which ideas other people find interesting also.

Here are my top 10 Most Popular Pins...


Add bling to the festivities by gluing rhinestones
 to plastic cutlery @
Zakka Life


How to turn a box cake mix into something special @
Bronze Budget Bride


Turn a terra cotta pot into a
personal s'mores roaster @
Lancaster Online


Transfer pictures onto tile using nail polish remover
@ Du Buh Du Designs


Butterfly card @ Clean & Simple


Blow up balloons of various sizes and tape them to
the wall as a back drop to a beverage table
(especially if it's champagne!) @
Honey & Fritz


Fall decorating--Coffee beans and mason jar
with battery-operated tea light @
My Heart's Desire


Brown paper flowers @ Bliss


Balloon Fun @ Babble


Crusty bread @ Simply So Good
(getting rave reviews!)

Find anything here that peaks your interest?
I'd love to know!



Check out my
For Sale Page
for Many New Items
Added 7/28

Stamp sets
Fall stamps
Reductions!!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh that bread looks so YUMMY!! :)

    I emailed you~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why you aren't getting my emails -- I am replying back to the address your's came from...

    Sizzix Matchbox

    Simple Shapes

    Stampscapes

    Would love all 3. Thanks! Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...