Friday, July 27, 2012

Happiness Always

We're back from a wonderful visit with our family in central Illinois.
There really is nothing like spending quality time with relatives that
 you do not have the luxury of seeing very often. It was especially great
reconnecting with nieces and nephews, getting to know their children
better, as well as seeing many friends.

Now it's time to settle back into a routine and try to remember where
I left off getting ready for a November craft boutique when I left! It
doesn't seem that far off! I will be giving you a sneak peak of some
of my items in the weeks ahead.

In the meantime, here is a little card I made using a striped note card
from A-Muse...one from a set of eight.



   Since it was striped on the front and back,  I wanted to
use the cards as efficiently as possible. After all, who ever
really notices the stripes on the back?

So I cut the card in half and mounted one of the pieces on another card,
then mounted that on a black square base.
Now, I will have 16 striped cards instead of 8.     

With a little ribbon and a few punches,
and a Stampin' Up sentiment that can
be used for various occasions,
I have a card good to go in the mail.


Freebie Friday

In celebration of the London Olympics,
beginning TODAY....

Pink Petticoat

The Best of British Party Pack


Union Jack flag, cupcake toppers, bunting,
paper chains, gift pouch


Thirty Handmade Days


Opening Day Bingo Sheet



London Olympics Memories Sheet


Have a great week-end
and enjoy the Olympics!

Finally..
something to watch on TV!

1 comment:

  1. Cards are awesome! there is professional touch in it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...