Saturday, July 7, 2012

A "Go To" Card Layout

Just got out of the kitchen from making a new Plum Crumb dessert and
homemade vanilla ice cream to take to a party tonight.Hope it turns out
well--I'll let you know! I'm not worried about the ice cream even though
I haven't made it for a few years. I tasted it and it was yummo.

Yes, I really do still make cards, even though I have been doing a lot of
other crafts lately. But that is because I am busy preparing for a craft boutique
that I am going to be a part of at my church in November. It doesn't seem that
far off, and I am already stressing, hoping that I am going to have enough items
to fill up my booth. Good thing I have a talented partner who makes lovely tote
bags!

Here are two simple cards I made recently out of Basic Grey paper--a retired
designer pack. It is one of my "go to" layouts.



I used brown ink to stamp the Stampin' Up sentiment
in both cases.

And there you have it, my friends.
Thank you for stopping by. 
Come back soon
 and let me know that you were here.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love the DP you used for these too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I came over and now following you back. The card looks awesome, soooo professional.
    Hey, can you tell me how to go about pinning from the party. Im stumped. Thought I'd figure it out tomorrow when Im more alert, but appreciate any help. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cards! Basic Grey was always a favorite of mine when I was an avid scrapbooker!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...