Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer Travel Tips -- Part One

It does not seem possible that we will be celebrating the Fourth of July next week
already! Where oh where is the summer going?

I know a lot of you are taking summer trips so today I am sharing with you some
of the great information I have found recently pertaining to travel.

Travel Photo Tips @ Scrapbooks Etc.
Better Beach Photography @ Digital Photography School
50 Road Trip Ideas of Kids @ Six Sisters' Stuff
2012 Tips for Disneyland @ No Biggie
50 Ways to Entertain a Kid on a Plane @ Parenting.com
10 Days in a Carry-On @ The Everyday Minimalist

Easy Ways to Serve Food in the Car


sour cream container and baby food jar

32 oz. yogurt container and single serving Yoplait
All from Choose to Thrive

My computer keeps locking up so I am going to
sign off now and continue with more travel
ideas tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...