Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Pinteresting

Ok, ok, I admit it. I've been spending more time on Pinterest than I have
on my crafts. So I'm a litttle behind and have nothing exciting to share
with you today that I have made.

Well, I do, but it involves a little tutorial and I am rushed for time because
 I am playing mah jongg in two hours. Yeah, I love the game. Anyone else?

So, I thought I would show you a few of the most interesting tidbits that I
repinned this morning. Perhaps there will be something here that will grab
your interest.

Supposed to be the best ever.


When camping, put a head lamp around a gallon jug 
of water to use as a night light. 


Lay three Jolly Rancher candies
on aluminum foil and put in
the oven at 200 degrees 
for five minutes.
As they begin to melt, insert 
a lollipop stick for a 
triple color sucker.


Buy a big container of nuts at
Costco or Sam's Club.
Print off the free printable for
Daddy or Papa HERE.
What a cute Father's Day Treat!

Now, I'm not a camper and I don't know
who I would make the suckers for since
I have no grandchildren (sniff, sniff),
but it's still Pinteresting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...