Monday, June 18, 2012

Most Pinteresting

I thought I'd link you to some of the features that have sparked a lot of
interest on some of my Pinterest boards. I only pin things that I find
interesting, useful, fun, or in the recipe categories, something that looks
delicious and doable.

So sit back and relax and see if there's anything here you might like.

Red, White and Blue


United Shakes of America @ Posa Cosa


How To's


How to Paint Trim Like the Pros @ FamilyHandyMan.com


Storage and Organization


Jewelry holder from spice rack @ Better After


Party Ideas and Tablescape


Nothing is nearly as popular as
these lifesaver napkins with 1065 repins!
They were originally made for a
nautical baby shower over at
Party Frosting,
but everyone loves the idea for
a pool party.
So even though I've told you about them
before, I thought you might like to
keep them in mind this summer.


Copycat Recipes


Copycat Olive Garden Italian Salad Dressing @
Because Barenaked Chef Said So


If you like this blog post idea, please leave me a comment.
I try to mix things up so that you never get bored and
everyone will find something interesting and want to
come back.
Thanks so much for visiting me today!
Give yourself a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...