Friday, June 8, 2012

Father's Day is Coming

Here's a super simple card from the Martha Stewart collection
that I will give you the link to. You could do it with your kids or
grand kids in a short amount of time.


If you don't have a Father's Day stamp, no problem.
Do what I did and computer generate a 
sentiment!
I don't know why it is so blurry here.

It is a big card--5-12 x 8."
Once you have the coat done you just 
adhere it to a white card.
I folded my handkerchief differently 
than Martha, and she used fabric,
while mine is paper.

Here's the link to the collection of
Father's Day cards.

Here's the link to the collection of
Handmade Father's Day gifts.
It's Martha's collection of  
32 easy crafts including
clip art and templates.

There's no better way to show
your love for that special someone
than to make him something with your hands.

 Have a wonderful week-end, my friends.


1 comment:

  1. I'm really excited about the Martha Stewart link for Father's Day cards. I will definitely be using it.

    Thanks again Donna for stopping by and checking out my Cupcake Bouquet! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...