Monday, June 4, 2012

Another Masculine Birthday Card

Back in March I created THIS birthday card for my brother-in-law.

Remember--My best tip is to lay your scor-tape horizontally across 
the paper--top, middle and near the bottom edge of the shortest strip, 
rather than having to tape each strip individually.

Today's card is a take-off of that one where I cut the bottom of the strips to
look like a man's tie.


These strips are 3/4 inches wide and the paper
is by Stampin' Up.
Now aren't you impressed that I got the design centered
on the rust one?
Really, more luck than anything--I admit!

Our son turns 37 on June 7th--think he'll like it?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Donna! VERY clever use of designer paper -- love the card! And also belated thanks for pix from your garden. Good job on both counts!
    hugs,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...