Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What's in Bloom in Your Garden?

This is just another example of a very versatile
Penny Black stamp--I use it for many occasions.
This happens to be a birthday card for a 
special friend.
I stamped the sentiment first, then ran the
piece through the Cuttlebug, using the
Flower Greeting embossing folder.
The corner punch is one of my favorites,
and the bling in the center of the flowers is
silver glitter.
Baker's twine adds a touch of color when
you only have a minimum space as I did here.
Good thing they make it in every color under
the rainbow!

So what's blooming in your garden?
I'll show you my lovelies tomorrow
if I can get some good photos. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
I really appreciate your following and hope you'll
be back often!
I consider each and every one of you a special friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...