Wednesday, May 2, 2012

It Looks Better In Person!

You know it's said that some people just don't take good pictures, right?
Well, I'm here to say that some cards don't take good pictures either,
and this is one of them! 

To make this card,
I used Stampin' Up's 5-petal punch and
created a background on eggplant
cardstock.
The ribbon is a good match--then I punched a
2 -layered flower and put it on an orange scalloped circle
with a button center.
The tag hangs down on baker's twine and the
ink really is Adirondack Eggplant--honest--
even though it looks black in the photo.

It really does look better in person!
I'd throw it in the trash can if I was
embarrassed to send it,
but it's going in the mail today!

I hope you have a beautiful day, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...