Friday, May 25, 2012

I Forgot My Bling!

I've been in the process of moving to our summer cabin for the past
 few days so am just getting back to a computer. Now it's time to try
to remember how everything works in this house again after being gone
for eight months.  I remember this computer is tempermental and is starting
out that way!

We'll see how well I do on limited craft supplies! I know I already
forgot my bling--my favorite embellishment! I can't believe it. I found
one lonely rhinestone brad that I left here to put on this card!

This card was made with scraps of Basic Grey paper
from a 6 x 6 retired designer pack.
The stamp is by PSX stamped on a Spellbinders
Labels 4.
I stamped it at the top so I could tuck it under the border,
 and lined it with the next largest size.

Freebie Friday

Daddyland Coupon Book @ Disney Family.com


Super Dad Cupcake Toppers @ Oopsey Daisey


Customizable Father's Day card @ Paisley Wallpaper


Fourth of July BBQ invitation and party accessories @

1 comment:

  1. You an have all the bling you everneed or want right here my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...