Friday, April 20, 2012

Window Cling Dinnerware

Cruising through the dollar store the other day, I came up with an idea of
combining two items.Why not use window clings and clear glass plates to
create my own custom dinnerware? 

Stay with me...put them on the underneath side! In order to use the "clingy"
side of the window cling, I had to turn it over, but remember, they are meant
to be seen from both sides of a window, so there is plenty of color on the back
side.

I found a sheet of window clings that had pretty spring flowers in sizes that
would work--either one large, or two smaller ones. After positioning them,
I started in the middle and worked my way to the outsides, pushing out all
the air bubbles. I found that doing this with a FOAM brayer really helped.


After using the dishes, just take off the clings before loading the plates
in the dishwasher. So easy!

The best part is, with the wide variety of window clings that are available all
year round, my versatile dinnerware will be perfect for any occasion.
Just think, it's like having a new set of dishes every time I change the clings!
By using different napkins and accessories, I can have a completely new look
every time. The possibilities are endless.

Not only that, but Window Cling Dinnerware is easy on the pocketbook too!

Shared with the Link Parties HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is an awesome idea! Using it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the Weekend Show Off Party! http://queenofsavings.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...