Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I Thought of You Today

I'm back to using scraps again. At this rate, I'll never use up all the paper in my craft room. It takes so little to make one of these cards.


After I got the label and the ribbon attached,
it was just screaming for some dimension!

Now normally, I don't like to add a flower like this--
only because how in the heck do you send it through the mail--
but this just seemed the perfect spot to add a rolled flower.
It was made with the rolled rose die-namics by mftstamps.
There is a lavendar bling in the center that really sets it off.

The stamp is one I have had for a long time--by Stampabilities.

Tip: See that little "blip" in the second strip on the top left?
I will take one of my craft files  and smooth it out.
THIS is the set I have and I love it, but even a
fingernail file will do.


"I count myself
in nothing else so happy
As in a soul rememb'ring
my good friends.
--William Shakespeare



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...