Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Guest Post ..Let Me Introduce

I would like to introduce you to a stamper that I have admired for quite some time. Perhaps you already know her--she is well-known in the cardmaking circle.

She is Vicki Dutcher, and her blog is All I Do Is Stamp.

Vicki kindly agreed to send me one of her classy cards that highlights
a technique featured today on her blog.


So click HERE and find out just how she created
this look. Isn't it lovely?
I can't wait to try it.

Vicki's tutorials are always clear and concise--
she never seems to run out of great ideas
that I haven't seen before.

I guess that's why her creativity has landed her on
several design teams for stamp companies
and card challenges.

What I like about her cards is that they are always
interesting, yet not overdone.
I enjoy following stampers where I can say,
"Now, I can do something like that."
I want to be able to take some of the ideas and re-work them
into something of my own. 
Or should I just say,
 I appreciate being "strongly inspired." (wink)

And while you're over on Vicki's blog,   
you might want to look at some of her other cards.
If you become a subscriber or a follower,
you won't miss a thing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me featured on your blog! How fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...