Thursday, April 26, 2012

Are You a Mary Engelbreit Junkie?

Some people are just drawn to Mary Engelbreit items like a magnet.
Are you one of them? I know a few--one dear friend in particular,
 so I always think of her when I see Mary Engelbreit items.
 Michael's dollar bins, now $1.50 bins, sorry to say, often have ME stuff.
 One day I picked up a pack of dimensional stickers and used one on this card.


I combined some funky colors and added a scalloped border
to the polka dots.
The sentiment is by A Muse, cut out on a Spellbinders
Petite Oval. I did not get it centered properly on the die,
so I  added the rhinestone to offset it,
 but it needed that bling anyway!
So that is what we call a happy accident!
And what's a card without a little ribbon?

And there you have it--Have Your Cake and It It Too!

Please tell us about the Mary Engelbreit items you own
or have given as gifts?

1 comment:

  1. Donna, I do like Mary Engelbreit and I buy her calendar for my craft room every year! My boss also loves her stationery so I frequently visit those same bins at Michael's in search of some monogrammed somethings by ME for my boss! I especially love her card sets...ironic, considering I make my own cards! I do have one of her rubber stamp images that I like a lot, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...