Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Rolling Felt Wreath

I finally completed my wreath that I have been working on since I brought these lovely felt scraps home from our Christmas visit in New Mexico. Our daughter and SIL have a friend who makes wonderful custom felt hats and after we ordered ours, I started to wonder what Oliver did with those luscious scraps. That's a crafter's mind for you, right? Clearly they were too precious to throw away!

So DH went down to inquire and came back with a garbage bag full of them! I couldn't wait to see what I could come up with!


I'm taking my wreath to these fun link parties:

6 comments:

  1. Super creation Donna. Love your felt flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Way To Go! This looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting and leaving such a nice comment about my 'Ruffled Dropcloth Wreath'. Your wreath is just lovely. The rolled felt flowers are so nice and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I post these kinds of things to Pinterest. Is it okay? I've been asking permission now that I read that some people might not like the exposure. I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliments--all of you. I would love for you to pin this. You are very conscientious to ask before you pin. I figure if someone puts something on their blog, they are proud of it and want to share it with as many people as possible. I'm going over to visit your blog, Red Hestia.

      Delete
  5. Beautiful, unexpected colors on this wreath - love it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...