Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pinteresting Updates

Remember the concrete bench project that had been repinned 302 times? I've been asked how many times it's been repinned now. Last count was 491 times.



The recipe for Sangria (aka Midweek Martini) continues to be repinned. I think it must be the fantastic photograph in part! Keep it on file for Cinco de Mayo
 (May 5.)



Also Popular on Pinterest




Alice in Wonderland Doorknob






2-ingredient cake (4 with the frosting)





Yesterday I forgot to give credit where credit was due.
My card was inspired by this card created by Dana Grothaus
of Dana's Dabbling Studio. Dana has a fantastic blog!

Hope you find something of interest here so you'll 
want to see what's in store for next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh off to get that symbol cheat sheet - I have been looking for one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could steer you in the right direction!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...