Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One-Layer Challenge

Two new items have been added to my For Sale page.
Please go take a look!

Susan posted her One- Layer Challenge this past Wednesday which was to
 make a card using a flourish--
no layers of course, everything stamped on the card base.
I decided I wanted to play along after I saw Vicki Dutcher's lovely card HERE.
I loved everything about it, especially the colors and the way she connected
 the flourish to the sentiment with a touch of bling.

So here's my interpretation of the challenge:


This lovely music stamp has been very neglected--
poor thing has never been touched by ink!
So sad because I think it is really pretty!
I see flourishes in it too.
It's made by a company named The Rubber Riot--
I dare say they are not even in business any more.
If you knows anything differently, please let me know.

The flourish is by Rhonna Farrer--
the Elegant Flourishes set.

The sentiment is by Papertrey Ink and the inks are Stampin' Up's--
Purely Pomegranate and Groovy Guava.


Real Simple's Daily Thought--
 " I've never had a humble opinion.
If you have an opinion, why be
humble about it."
--Joan Baez

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...