Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life is Beautiful

I haven't worked with Basic Grey paper in a while, so when I unburied this paisley piece on my desk, I decided to put it to good use. I paired it with some mini polka dots from Papertrey Ink and soft green from a big pack. The sentiment was one I had previously made, so I used that and added some rhinestones! The $ bins at Michael's have really come in handy for keeping me in colored rhinestones!


The butterflies are from a Stampin' Up Sizzlit--love those little things! I smudged the largest one with some brown ink to bring out the embossing but it may just look like a mistake! What do you think?

I'm going to send the card to a book club friend who just got out of rehab after having her second knee replacement. Her husband fell while she was gone so now she will be taking care of him instead of the other way around.  But I know she's glad to be home and I am pretty sure she still thinks that ....
Life is Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...