Friday, March 23, 2012

Let's Do the Polka

I've added several Stampin' Up stamp sets to my
For Sale Page. Come take a look!

Dots, dots, and more dots..make up today's card. The papers are from a big pack that I got at Costco a few years ago. The idea is from a card I remember seeing on Andrea Walford's blog many moons ago.


I sponged the edges of the designer papers,
as well as the sentiment piece.

Tip:
To sponge..
Lay the paper you are sponging on a flat surface with a piece of scrap paper underneath it.
Starting on the scrap paper, begin with a circular motion, and work in
towards the edge of the paper you are sponging.
Continue this motion all the way around and you will achieve
and even pattern of color. 

Stamp set--Three Little Words--Stampin' Up 
Ink--Adirondack Espresso

Even the sheer ribbon, from my stash, has polka dots!

Sneak Peak at my next SWEET project! 



Freebie Friday


Printable Easter Baskets @ Party Planning Center



Easter Egg Pops (a healthier recipe for rice krispy treats)
and labels @



Candy Bar Wrappers @ Anything But Perfect



8 x 10 print @ Anything But Perfect

What are you working on these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...