Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How to Grow Wheat Grass...inside

I just put my wheat grass outside to soak up some of our Arizona sunshine! I planted it Saturday night and was a little worried that I would not have a crop for my Easter centerpieces, but based on four days of growth, I think they will be just fine!


I read how to do it from articles I found on Pinterest:

Watch Me as I Grow the Wheat Grass @ Today's Fabulous Finds 
Sprouting some spring grass..inside @ 320 Sycamore

A few other things I have learned on Pinterest
( that I have tried and  really work!) 


Never Pay for Onions Again @ Tipnut
AWESOME!



Laying a wooden spoon over a pot of boiling water
will keep it from boiling over @
(Some people say this doesn't work, but it did for me.)



Clogged glue tips? Rinse in water, then pour
vegetable oil through them.  
You want the oil to coat the inside @

Do you have a new tip to share with the rest of us? 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information. I am looking into growing wheatgrass inside right now. So far it's going pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this information. I am looking into growing wheatgrass inside right now. So far it's going pretty good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...