Friday, March 30, 2012

Cupcake Birthday Wishes

It's cupcakes in three different forms that highlight this card. Yes, I think cupcakes
are very cute! I would make more of the edible kind, but my husband is not that
fond of cake. He is a pie man, and unfortunately I have never mastered the art of
making pie crusts. Though, I have to admit, I haven't tried very hard. Some of
those store-bought pies are really good and he seems to be happy with those.


First up is a 2-inch wide piece of designer paper lined with a
Fiskars border strip. 

The cupcake border is by EK Success--yellow paper is the reverse
side of the designer paper. Love that because you know it matches!
I ran it through the Xyron 150 create-a-sticker to attach it.

The red scalloped circle is a punch by Stampin' Up, sponged in brown.
    
The foam embellishment is from my stash
and the sentiment by A-Muse.

I have always had trouble creating that banner V-shaped end, but with
it was a cinch! 

So, all in all, I used four punches to create this little card.
What would I do without them?

What crafting tool is right up there at the top of your list?

Freebie Friday

Easter Bingo Game @ All Kids Network





Silhouette bunny on faux burlap print @ Craftily Ever After


Recycle bin logos @ Man Made

Have a wonderful week-end!





2 comments:

  1. Love your fun and bright card! Yummy looking and oh so cute!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can also send plastic cards to our beloved on his/her birthday as b-day gift.

    plastic cards
    clear cards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...