Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Word Play with Tagxedo

Now here's a fun card that I made last night for my daughter's birthday! I made it with a program called Tagxedo. You put in words, chose one of many shapes available, along with one of many color combinations and word layouts, and voila....


Since Kristin is a botanist, I thought that a tree was an appropriate shape!

I can think of all sorts of possibilities for this free program, can't you?

Isn't it amazing what people create, and what they so generously
 share with the rest of us?
I am forever grateful.

If you have trouble figuring it out, let me know and I'll try to give you
some help. I had to do some playing around before it came together.

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna, you read my blog from "front to back"? Wow! I'm happy you found me - thanks for your kind words. I love the gift you've made for your daughter and can't wait to try it. I love your organization ideas and wonderful tutorials on various crafts. I think that's my biggest thrill - when someone says "now why didn't I think of that?" Keep it up!

    Cecelia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...